IIIT Pune Recruitment for Multiple Positions, Last Date – 15 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Walk-In Interviews for Vacant Post at Various Levels
- Internal Auditor/ Consultant
- Accountant/ Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Chartered Accountant (completed) OR equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in commerce with 03 Years experience as Assistant Accountant OR Bachelor’s Degree in commerce with 06 years experience as Assistant Accountant or equivalent post dealing with Finance/ Internal Audit.
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 55% marks, or with CGPA of 6 or above in 10-point scale from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Two year of work experience in Central Government Institution.
- Experience in Central Government accounting with Command in Tally will be preferred.
- Two years of work experience as Network related work in the educational Institutions or any Company.
- Important Note: Candidates with higher qualification, good academic record, and higher relevant experience shall be given preference.
- Emoluments: Negotiable as per experience and domain expertise
- Nature of Appointment: Temporary (Contractual)/ through outsourced Agency
- Age limit: Relaxable based on experience
- Test / Interview Date: The written Test/ Interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
Instructions to Apply
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Posts are essentially temporary. The post may be further extended based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation of committee on biannual basis.
- The applicants can download the general instructions and application form from the institute website www.iiitp.ac.in.
- Candidates should send the completely filled application form in prescribed format with passport size photo affixed on it and latest resume at before 15th September 2020. There is no need to send the hard copy of filled forms.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned. Information will be updated in the institute website/ will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement.
- Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the date of test/interview.
- Candidate should ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/University/ Institute.
- Candidates must keep the Original Certificates & Testimonials ready for verification and along with ID proof.
- IIIT Pune will make all the efforts to fulfill reservation norms as per Government policy.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of selection from available candidates. Thus, the number of posts may be increased or decreased as per the discretion of the competent authority.
- Institute reserves right to reject any / all application(s) without citing any reason.
- The certificates of work experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, salary, name and designation of the issuing authority along with their signature and stamp.
- Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of age, education qualifications shall not be entertained and be summarily rejected.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to Page 3 of 3 modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate, skill/written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- In case no candidate is found suitable from amongst the candidates called for written test/interview, most suitable from amongst the available candidates can be offered a lower post. Decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address and mobile number in the application as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through these mediums.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to attend the written test/ interview.
- Any corrigendum or amendment regarding this advertisement will be issued on our www.iiitp.ac.in
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.