Infobip Entry Level Recruitment for Junior Software Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Junior Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
Why our employees choose us (and stay) ?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren’t just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home, internal conference for developers which brings together 10 development center in thermal resort… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- BE/ BTech/ MS/ MTech/ ME (Only CS OR IS)
- Batch 2020/ 2021
- Minimum 7.5 CGPA and above with no active back logs
- You should have good knowledge of Java 8 (or above) & Spring Boot development.
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good understanding of RESTful services.
- Curiosity to learn and apply the knowledge of databases and data management tools like MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Hazelcast, Kafka or other.
- Interested in working on Cloud deployment and Microservices based architecture.
- Learning and using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary or similar.
- Ready to adopt, implement or propose new technologies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Our use case is specific. We are solving complex problems for global brands. We avoid big release dates and deploy to production when you finish a task in your sprint. It is an in-house developed product so there is no contract forcing you to guerilla develop something and troubleshoot later.
- As a Junior Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of large architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing…) that sends over 400 million messages daily.
You know you are doing a good job when
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 65 offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.