IQVIA Recruitment for Consultants at Pune
Table of Contents - Job - IQVIA
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Candidates with at least a bachelor’s degree from a top engineering colleges
- Two+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- Strong skills in manipulation of large complex data sets
- Ability to quickly learn the basics of healthcare and become proficient in the use of proprietary data sets
- High motivation, strong work-ethic and positive attitude while working under tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Team management and Excel/VBA experience would be a plus
- Willingness to mentor associates and dedication to continuous learning
- Date Posted: 16.6.2020
Consultant will have the opportunity to leverage a wide variety of skills:
- Process large-scale healthcare datasets using SAS, R, SQL, other database management tools
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate promotion and product sales
- Build simulation models using Excel/VBA to assess the effects of sales and marketing programs based on different permutation / combinations
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics (CART, ridge regression, SVM, etc.) to address complex business problems
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint slides and online visualization (e.g. highcharts, Qlik, etc.) to communicate findings
- Mentor junior associates and assist with multiple work streams to deliver high quality deliverables on time
- Advance analytics knowledge base and assist with new capabilities development
Below is an approximate breakout of time spent on different tasks:
- Processing data and building integrated datasets for analysis: 30%
- Building advanced statistical models: 30%
- Preparing presentation materials to communicate results: 15%
- Project and team management and firm contribution : 15%
- Advancing analytics knowledge and training: 10%
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.