Ivalua Entry Level Recruitment for Engineer Trainees at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineer Trainee – Professional Services
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Engineer Trainee role at Ivalua. You will be part of the Professional Services team and will work on Ivalua Buyer framework (.NET, C# and SQL) to enhance the product for our Customers or Partners implementing Ivalua’s solution.
About The Team
- You will be part of the Professional Services Team whose mission is to successfully deliver our unique and configurable solution to customers and support our Partner community with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
- Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Use Ivalua Buyer technical framework (C# .NET & SQL) to configure and customize Ivalua Buyer solution to meet specific business requirements
- Reverse engineering and debugging to solve project issues throughout all phases of the implementation cycle
- Develop strong technical and functional knowledge of the application to advise the project team on best implementation choices
- Develop advanced configuration knowledge and show strong technical creativity skills to leverage configuration features in order to limit custom code
- Interact with R&D team for product features
- Manage deliveries and solve technical operational issues
- Contribute to peer code review
Skills You Need To Succeed
- Should have 0-1 years of experience in software development
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Hardworking & quick learner
- Good Understanding of Object-oriented concepts
- Coding/Internship with coding experience in ASP.NET & SQL
- Good Communication
- BS/BA degree in Procurement, Computer science, or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products. A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating configured workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.