Johnson Controls Recruitment for Program Managers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Program Manager
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- BE (ECE/EIE/ETC/CSE) Degree in a technical field is required
What we look for:
- Engineering and design experience of products.
- A proven track record in managing and delivering projects to schedule in a multidiscipline environment.
- Project management skills and experience required.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Knowledge and fluency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, etc) and Project reporting/scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Access, etc).
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- People/Function Management: Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and assist them, as appropriate, with issues or concerns to satisfactory resolution.
- Customer Focus: Recognize and understand customer requirements and provide a very high quality service.
- Interpersonal Skills: Organized – Can marshal resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple disciplines and technical activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Written Communication – Is able to articulate field related issues and contract clarifications in written form.
- Highly motivated.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Quick to learn.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Problem solving aptitude required to find ways to achieve results.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative to resolve issues.
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation where there are a variety of variables.
- Strong business acumen, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong proven leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate a highly skilled technical team.
- BE (ECE/EIE/ETC/CSE) Degree in a technical field is required.
- Experience in developing project plans and project management, at least 5 years of program management experience.
- Web applications, Cloud (Azure preferred), Data analytics, Mobile applications.
- Agile/scrum master is something we need to be specific.
- Knowledge of PMI’s Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
- PMP® certification desirable, not mandatory.
- Agile / SAFe Certification desirable, not mandatory.
- Product Development and manufacturing business experience required (i.e. working with design engineers, manufacturing, sourcing, product management, marketing, etc.)
- Job Category: Engineering
What you will do:
- In this role, you will be part of product development team to manage & deliver new product functionalities, modify existing product’s functionalities or improve product functionalities as required.
- Program Manager will lead the program management support to the India FD R&D team, Communicate with Engineers, Engineering Management, Product Management, Manufacturing and other functions concerning cost, staffing and scheduling.Maintain the local QMS to meet the UL/EN product development standards.
- You will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team consisting of electronics engineers, mechanical engineers, firmware engineers, software engineers, programmers and scientists focusing on applied research and new technology innovations to provide new and improved products and solutions for our customers.
How you will do it:
- Actively develops and manages schedules and prepares status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to product requirements and schedules.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate the organization’s values by bringing issues to the appropriate managers in a timely manner for resolution, sharing best practices among all teams, serving as a brand advocate, mentoring and leading by example to support a positive work environment, and encouraging other staff to do the same.
- Demonstrate track record of managing product development projects to completion.
- Lead improvement initiatives.
- Can deal with ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change, shift gears, and make decisions.
- Ability to exemplify our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, and Accountability.
- Supervises a small team of program managers.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.