Larsen Toubro (L&T) Recruitment for API Automation Testers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- API Automation Tester
API Automation Testing
- Understanding of STUB/ Service virtualization.
- Understanding of any API testing tools like POSTMAN, Rest Client, Anypoint etc.
- Been able to understand Retail Banking functions/ requirements.
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Maven.
- Hands on experience on REST ASSURED/JUnit framework for API testing.
- Hands on experience on Cucumber, BDD methodology, Gherkin syntax.
- Hands on experience in any Java IDE (e.g. Eclipse)
- Hands on experience on GIT, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Good Understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE).
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax.
- Good understanding of Message Schema, RAML, Message Request-Response mechanism.
- Working experience in Agile methodology / SAFe with automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- The candidate should be good with communication as he/she will be interacting with global teams very often.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
About Company: LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI€™s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.