L&T Infotech Recruitment for Microsoft Teams Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Teams Developer
This job might be for you if you have the following skills (Skills, Experience):
- Strong coding experience in C.
- Hands on experience in Dot Net webservices.
- Strong in Data Structures.
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have) Skills:
- Microsoft Teams
- Job Segment: Consulting, Application Developer, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology
- Date: Jun 30, 2020
- Your Role: Application Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- MS TFS Admin, Lab and Release management: This role is for a developer in the Office 365 Ecosystem team working on Connectors.
- Connectors are used to bring in information from other services into Outlook, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- The developer would make enhancements to the existing set of connectors as well as investigate and fix issues that are reported by partners, customers and by automated monitoring alerts.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
Social Report: LTI Wins the 2018 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers in Two Categories LTI Recognized as the Winner of 2018 Microsoft App Innovation Award LTI Tops ITS Challengers List for the second consecutive year in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix IT Service Provider of the Year 2019.