Mercedes-Benz Entry Level Recruitment for Management Trainees at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Management Trainee – Business Development & Strategic Projects
Contract / C2H
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- MBA from reputed college
- Knowledge of Automotive industry will be an added advantage
Management and Strategy communication
- Preparing presentations for all events involving MD and CEO’s office
- Coordination with various departments and updating corporate presentations and communication documents
Management Events involving Leadership teams
- Organizing various events (e.g. employee town-halls, strategy and management workshops etc.)
- Preparing presentations / content as per the event theme/topic
- Central coordination for the whole project team
- Act as an evaluator and event coordinator from time-to-time as required
- Ad-hoc involvement in other Management / Strategic projects on case-to-case basis
- Duration: 1 year
- Proficient in communication both written and verbal
- Strong in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Analytical and Logical thinking ability
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and departments
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited
About Company: Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI), headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We focus on topics ranging from computer-aided design and simulations (CAD, CAE) for powertrain, chassis and exteriors to embedded systems, telematics and developing various IT applications and tools. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering. The establishment of MBRDI is in line with the Daimler group’s ambition to attract the world’s best engineering talent and form a global footprint for its R&D and IT competencies. MBRDI also aims to partner closely with suppliers in India for its activities in product development and IT services. It is now one of the largest global development centres outside Germany, employing more than 6000 skilled engineers, and has established itself as a valuable partner to all business units and brands of Daimler worldwide.