Metadesign Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Training/Probation Period: 3 months
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Bond: None
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Batch Passout: 2019-2020
Any one programming language
- Knowledge of any one programming language
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Should be comfortable with the Operating system
- Should have done a few projects
- Develop software functions or work on module level based on specifications given by the team leader
- Work on server side coding, create attractive and usable UI, and thoroughly test code via unit tests
- Setup Linux servers, install web servers and software stacks and deploy software
- Communicate with clients from time to time
- Work on tool development, workflow tool building, and metaprogramming
- Job location: Pune (but work from home also possible till Corona abates)
- Multiple Online Test
- Online Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd
About Company: MetaDesign works with startups and midsize product development companies. It uses design thinking and rigorous software development principles to build world class products. Our vision is to build a community of world class programmers doing meaningful, intensive work. Employees get an exposure and grounding in data structures, algorithms, OOPS, functional programming, concurrency, a sense of UI design and very strong grounding in Design – SOLID principles, TDD, refactoring, and architecture of larger systems. We follow Scrum and TDD religiously. Processes and practices match the best in the world. MetaDesign alumni have gone on to create startups, and work in top product companies like Microsoft, Intel and Veritas.