Micro Focus Entry Level Recruitment for Technical Consultants (Grad) at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Consultant-I (Grad)
- MCA graduates completed their graduation in 2018,2019 & 2020 with minimum 75% OR CGPA> 8.0 with NO Backlogs during the tenure – are eligible to Apply
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech : CS/ECE/IS branches
- The candidates should possess their graduation degrees at the time of joining, if selected.
Networking, Database, Operating System, AI, ML, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Android, Test Automation, Analytics, Big Data, IoT
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverable.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- CS/IS/IT Knowledge: Networking, Database, Operating System, Software Engg, Any Latest Programming and Scripting skills, AI/ ML, Grammar, Data Structures, Security & Testing.
- Knowledge on latest trends in the IT industry – like RPA, ESB, Android programming, Test Automation, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Analytics/Big Data, IoT, etc
- Applicants must have excellent communication – written and verbal skills.
- Since this role involves intense communication with end customers, overseas internal stakeholders, communication is key and this would be a strong selection criteria!
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Understands a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Personal traits expected
- Good Communication Skill
- Positive Attitude is a MUST
- Self-starter and passion for learning new Technologies and secure Certifications.
- Proactive and Flexible
- Open to work in Shifts
- Must excel at least one extra-curriculum area (like sports, Music, arts, etc.)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver trusted and proven mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatic, disciplined, customer-centric approach allows customers to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.