Marsh McLennan Entry Level Recruitment for Trainee Software Engineers at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee Software Enginner-1
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Provides Level 2 Infrastructure production support as a part of ISMS COPS group of IDO
- Seeks technical assistance from IDO Sys Admins or DBAs or escalates problem, when necessary
- Documents, monitors, reports, and manages the resolution of systemic infrastructure issues
- Work with IDO Sys Admins, DBAs, MGTI, Architects, SSG group and Vendors when issues appear systemic or cannot be resolved
- Makes recommendations to improve security and participates in investigations reported by Qualys and Cyence vulnerability reports as needed
- Installation of SSL certificates, domain registration, creation of VIPs on F5 load balancers & iRules (if needed) on to migrated websites
- Support AS400 Promotions using different tools: Object Promotions in SYSY, SYSNHP, SYSBT, etc.
- Monitors production, outputs, and services to ensure that SLAs, and other quality metrics such as SWU are being met
- Provides feedback and recommendations to ISMS SysAdmin leads on requirements based on servers health check results, performance improvements and permanent fixes
- Ensures processes and requirements are met such as Servers Patching schedules, downtime, backup and maintenance availability
- Extensive knowledge to Create/update F5 VIPs in virtual world
- Communicates events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership of Mercer
- Candidate must be flexible in terms of working hours due to the nature of the role
- Candidate should be process oriented with good understanding of Change Management Process (ITIL)
- Establish and maintain regular written or verbal communication with the stake holders in driving and triaging issue resolution calls with MGTI, vendors, etc.
- Candidate should have analytical approach to issue troubleshooting and be resourceful in the times of heavy workload
- Weekend work and extended days to support organized changes or incidents may be required – but through prior agreement
Good to Have
- Knowledge of Windows/IIS Sys Admin support; Apache/Tomcat is an added advantage
- Experience with application and severs monitoring tools e.g. – AlertSite, App Dynamics, etc.
- Understanding of Security vulnerabilities of web based applications and their remediation
- Experience working on CyberArk tool
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Marsh McLennan is the leader in risk, strategy and people, helping clients navigate a dynamic environment through four global businesses.