Marsh McLennan Entry Level Recruitment for Trainee Software Engineers at Mumbai, Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Development Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Application Support Engineers
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Discover what’s great about working at Marsh and McLennan Companies – from the opportunities that our size brings, to our commitment to our communities and understanding the benefits you’ll receive. We are four businesses with one PURPOSE: helping companies meet the challenges of our time.
- As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, we are devoted to finding diverse individuals who are committed to the success of our clients and our organisation. Joining us will provide a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in the risk and insurance industry. You will join a team of talented professionals from across the globe which is dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world’s most challenging and complex risks. We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Our rich history has created a client service culture that we believe is second to none. Our commitments to Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sustainability demonstrate our commitment to stand for what is right.
As a Marsh and McLennan Company colleague, you will also receive additional benefits such as
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Future career opportunities across a global organization
- Annual Incentive Program (Bonus) – Performance Linked
- Flexibility in working from home/office depending on business needs
- Employee engagement programs including committed fun time
- Rostered rotational shifts & special allowances for odd hours shifts
- Learning & Certification programs for employees development
- BE / BTech / MCA
- Minimum 60 % marks in Graduation or Post Graduation
- Candidates should have graduated in year 2020 or 2021 (with no backlog in any subject)
What makes you stand out?
- Good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
- Openness to work in 24×7 shift environment when needed
- Strong in SQL and/or NoSQL fundamentals
- Aptitude Test on Mettl online platform
- Technical Discussion with Core Team
- Final HR Interview
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Marsh McLennan (MMGS India Ltd.)
MMGS is the knowledge center for the MMC companies with expertise in Employee Benefits, Insurance Broking, Reinsurance, Analytics, research, consulting, financial management and information technology. It provides services to Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter and MMC through its operations services, research, investment consulting, analytics, consulting operations, specialized accounting, fiduciary accounting, management consulting and IT services.
IT application team is an in house application development and support team for a suite of applications used by the Insurance Broking & Employee Benefit business.