Mphasis Recruitment for Performance Testers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job - Mphasis
- Automation Testing (Performance Tester)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Graduate/Post Graduate
JAVA, Selenium, Automation Tester, GIT, JIRA, Azure, Performance Tester, Security Tester, Jmeter, BalzeMeter
- JAVA, Selenium, Automation Tester, GIT, JIRA, Azure, Performance Tester, Security Tester, Jmeter, BalzeMeter.
- 3-6 Years of Experience
- JAVA in Automation Scripting.
- Working experience in Selenium
- Working in agile environment and in using GIT, JIRA, Azure, VSO (Visual studio online)
- Report defects in JIRA automatically when an automated test case fails
- Performs complex testing tasks requiring planning, scheduling and extensive troubleshooting; provides in-depth defect characterization.
- Actively participates in developing & improving existing testing technologies, including methods, approaches & execution.
- Responsible for performing integration testing, performance testing, functional testing, regression testing, scalability testing, client acceptance testing, user interface testing, batch process testing, and production support testing of various software products.
- Performance Testing like Load, Volume, Stress, Endurance, Capacity, Availability, Failover testing
- Architectural benchmarking, Performance test consulting, Performance Engineering
- Experience in working with Apache JMeter, BlazeMeter
- Automation Scripting in JAVA
- Develop JMeter scripts using Java for performance testing on features deployed in multiple environments.
- The engineer has to perform activities such as Application Profiling using AppDynamics, JVM Heap Analysis, Log Analysis using Splunk QA, and Database Tuning using SQL Navigator/SQL Management Studio
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.