Neptune Ubicom Freshers Recruitment for Front End Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Front End Developers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
Technologies you know and get to use with us
- Expert proficiency in Angular
- Good to have React and Backbone could be useful
- Good understanding of UX and should come up with better standard or custom components
- Good experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- Good understanding of GIT, Mercurial, or SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
- Basic knowledge of GIMP or Photoshop
- And many more tools that you’ll learn on the job!
Who should consider this opportunity?
- You have passion for programming and wish to learn and grow your skills as a developer
- You wish to be a part of an employer centric organisation and wish to understand and contribute to the company’s culture.
- You are either someone who wants to begin their career journey with us or someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career
- You having experience as a Frontend Developer and working on Frontend
- Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Front End Developers to be a part of our engineering team.
- If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applications, then you have our attention!
- As a Front End Developer, you will design, create and analyse solutions to various project tasks daily.
- Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates.
- You learn and develop your skills by creating unique solutions daily.
- You get to work on end to end software design which will involve creating components and features that are directly accessed by a user through the front-end of a website along with documentation, and testing. Your focus will be mostly on the visual layout, user interface/interaction, and the user experience.
- Telephonic Interview
- Assignment – 1
- Assignment – 2
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We are a Indian/German company specialised in rich web applications. Located in Pune, we are a dedicated team of engineers crafting applications that our customers enjoy using. Our imaginations allow us to achieve futuristic products with the available technology of the present. All our products are based on universally-accepted, state-of-the-art technology. We share the same technology stack across our products which facilitates both teaching as well as learning from one another. Furthermore, it benefits us in breaking the monotony by allowing smooth and effortless rotation between projects. We at Neptune, wholeheartedly believe that hard-work is the fulcrum upon which the success of a company resides. The success of an employee is the success of the company. Over the years we have realised, that the joy of working lies in the work itself. Keeping this in mind, we offer a range of recreational opportunities, state-of-the-art hardware, and encourage our employees to participate in corporate/team events to foster a unique team-spirit. At Neptune, we are looking for tech mavens who thrive on learning, and sharing knowledge. We value skills as well as artfulness.