Neptune Ubicom Freshers Recruitment for JAVA Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- JAVA Developers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
Technologies you know and get to use with us
- Java + Spring (Back-end)
- TypeScript + Angular (Front-end)
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Maven, etc.
- And many more tools that you’ll learn on the job!
What makes you a good fit?
- You are someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career and develop into a Full Stack role
- You possess/pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in CS/IT or equivalent
- You have excellent knowledge of Java
- You have great programming skills
- You have demonstrated a passion for coding through various projects, challenges or extra-curricular activities. Having a programmer portfolio is a major plus
- You have the potential to develop a keen understanding of our culture. And to imbibe it, and be the ambassador of our culture.
- Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Java Developers to be a part of our engineering team.
- We are hiring for Java Developer inspiring to develop into Full-Stack Developer.
- If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applications, then you have our attention!
- As a Java Developer, you will design, create and analyse solutions to various project tasks daily.
- Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates.
- You learn and develop your skills by creating unique solutions daily.
Here are a few of your responsibilities
- End to End Software Design which will involve work on Database, working on Back-end and Front-end, documentation, and testing.
- You will be a part of a functional Java developing team
- You will be assigned a project based on your choice and skill set
- You will get the opportunity to work on a complete product development cycle
- You will be involved in the daily scrum and functional discussion meetings with your German counterparts
- You will be thoroughly guided and supported to develop your technical skillset.
- Hackerrank Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Technical Round 1 (Video)
- Technical Round 2 (Video)
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We are a Indian/German company specialised in rich web applications. Located in Pune, we are a dedicated team of engineers crafting applications that our customers enjoy using. Our imaginations allow us to achieve futuristic products with the available technology of the present. All our products are based on universally-accepted, state-of-the-art technology. We share the same technology stack across our products which facilitates both teaching as well as learning from one another. Furthermore, it benefits us in breaking the monotony by allowing smooth and effortless rotation between projects. We at Neptune, wholeheartedly believe that hard-work is the fulcrum upon which the success of a company resides. The success of an employee is the success of the company. Over the years we have realised, that the joy of working lies in the work itself. Keeping this in mind, we offer a range of recreational opportunities, state-of-the-art hardware, and encourage our employees to participate in corporate/team events to foster a uni ue team-spirit. At Neptune, we are looking for tech mavens who thrive on learning, and sharing knowledge. We value skills as well as artfulness.