Neptunus Recruitment for Logistics Executives at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
Neptunus Recruitment for Logistics Executives at Mumbai - Job Summary
- Executive / Sr. Executive – Logistics
- Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
- Role Category: Logistics
- Role: Logistics Executive
What’s the purpose of this role?
- Add Value to the Operation team by building a strong Supply chain
- Prompt deliveries
- Develop Reliable and Economical Vendors
- Strong shipping Documentation (import / Export and domestics)
How will I get empowered/grow?
- He will get a hands on experience on Logistics
- Exposure to International Countries by understanding their Business, Culture, Speaking to Clients
- Hands on working on SAP B1 Module
- Freedom to share ideas and contribute towards the growth of the Org
- Opportunities to undergo Training Internal and external technical as well as soft skills, which will further enhance the Candidates skills.
Key Results (What will I be accountable for?)
- Execute order and delivery from vendor on time to achieve revenue target 101Cr.
– Do all the Entries in SAP like, GRN, MRN, PO, SO, DC etc
– Arrange the containers for loading
– Exports Documents preparation.
– Custom Clearance Process
- On-timegiving and receiving of payments
– On time Vendor payments ontime
– Submit all invoices related to Vendors
– Follow up for Receivables
- Customer Delight / NPS > 4.5
– Fulfill the requirements of the Stakeholders with Compliance.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Neptunus is a $20mn growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the world’s best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space, and with it, become a Great Place to Work.
Our people and our culture are our differentiators, and Customer Delight is the foundation of our philosophy. Neptunus, in 2017, was recognized by Dun and Bradstreet as among the ‘Leading SMEs of India’ on grounds of quality of management, corporate governance and growth.
Neptunus aims to grow our Metals Business 5x over the next 5 years, by adding new metals.
At Neptunus, we are driven by a better way to do maintain large, mission-critical assets in the Marine, Industrial, Oil and Gas and Defence Sectors across 25 countries in Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. One of India’s leading engineering service provider and mid-sized EPC contractors, our engineering prowess is based on successfully completing 2000 assignments over 23 years: ranging from shifting and setting up power plants, overhauling engines on drilling platforms & sea-going vessels and EPC project consultancy for building back power-systems for data centres. Today, we combine age-old foundations of mechanical engineering with revolutionary early warning diagnostic technologies such as Torsional Vibration Analysis and Real-Time Oil Condition Monitoring.