Network Components Recruitment for Jr. Project Coordinators at Pune, Last Date – 23 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Jr. Project Coordinator
- Course Specialization: BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2020
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
– During Training Period: INR 10000 per month
– After Training Period: INR 2.5 LPA
– The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required
- Monitor and maintain development progress of the project.
- Support developers with deadlines, requirements, and dependencies.
- Keep the record of the meetings and write a summary of the important points.
- Fluent in English and ability to understand various accents such as American, Australian, British etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the Agile method of software development.
- Willingness to work as a project coordinator as per the Company requirement.
- Male candidates only.
- Telephonic Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/ Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 23/09/2020
Network Components Private Limited
About Company: Network Components, home of business and technological innovation in wealth servicing, and the unbundled turnkey asset management platform! We are the preeminent unified managed accounts experts, providing you with a complete, fully integrated and scalable platform solution across program types and functionality, complemented with services that drive productivity, efficiencies and business generation.