NPCI Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job
Are you aspiring to work on emerging Technologies and Proven Digital Payment Platforms?
We are looking for Freshers for technologies like Blockchain/ Open Source / Data Science.
Hi ! Greetings from National Payments Corporation of India, Leaders in Digital payments..!!!
You may apply if your are a smart young innovator with:
Digital first mind-set
DIYS – Do it yourself / Self Driven
Can deal with dynamically changing ambiguous situations
Ability to evaluate pros & cons of every situation
For the chosen ones, rigorous Training of 3 months, for skill enhancement in their respective domains has been planned immediately after joining.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- Pass out of Top 50 ranked Institutes as per NIRF ranking 2020
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2016-2020
- Masters: Batch FY 2018-2020
- Eligibility: 10th – 75%, 12th – 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
Profile Snapshot Blockchain
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
Profile Snapshot Open Source
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualisation and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Profile Snapshot Data Science
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Applicant must have good understanding of below skillset:
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.