NPCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainees at Mumbai, Last Date – 9 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2020) in NPCIL through GATE 2018 / 2019 / 2020
- Executive Trainees (2020)
- BE / B-Tech / BSc (Engineering) / 5 year Integrated M-Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned from a recognized University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical / Chemical discipline with engineering degree as indicated.
Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2020) through GATE 2018 / 2019 / 2020 in the following disciplines
- Industrial & Fire Safety
Instructions to Apply
- The online application form will be available on the website from Feb 23, 2021 (10:00 Hrs). to Mar 09, 2021 (17:00 Hrs).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 09/03/2021
Job Tagged in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India and two 1000 MW VVER reactor KKNPS-1&2, in this, latest addition to the fleet is the unit-2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on March 31, 2017. Currently NPCIL has Eight reactors under various stages of construction totaling 6200 MW capacity.
Pre-project activities at new sites, which were accorded ‘in principle’ approval by the Government, have been initiated so as to enable early launch of projects at these sites.
Being a responsible corporate citizen, NPCIL accomplishes CSR activities and implements projects related to Sustainable Development (SD). The company is compliance to Corporate Governance as per guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE).