NVIDIA Recruitment for System Software Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
NVIDIA Recruitment for System Software Engineers at Pune - Job Summary
We are looking for a System Software Engineer for NVIDIA’s GeForceNow cloud gaming platform.
- System Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Posted: 18.5.2020
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
- The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform. Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work. Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.
What we need to see:
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies.
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self driven.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 to 1 year of industry experience.
- Excellent C/ C++ programming skills.
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have an edge over others if you have a passion for gaming and exploring ideas to improve gaming experience.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets.
Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.