OpsEco Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Trainee DevOps Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee DevOps Engineer
Pune (but currently we are working from Home and the Candidate may work from any Location)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2021
- Desired Experience: Freshers
Devops tools and technologies
Good to have
- If you have exposure to any of the Devops tools and technologies
- Any projects or internships
- Git repository for sample code if available
- Learning Attitude
- Must have exposure to Linux. Certification would be huge plus
- Hands on AWS or any other cloud experience would be a huge plus
- Good communication skills
- Preferred Programming Language: Python, Java, NodeJS, Ruby, Go
- Exposure to SQL & NoSQL Databases
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Last Date To Apply: 11 January 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
OpsEco Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: OpsEco is a DevOps & cloud transformation consultancy, that leads complex technology projects across various industries. We, at OpsEco, have realized that modern business problems need digitally transformative solutions that are quick, efficient, and most importantly simplify access for the users. We provide state of the art services for DevOps transformation, Cloud Platform Migration, Cloud Native software, and Containerization. We help you revolutionize your enterprise into an innovation engine that leverages technology to foster collaboration for increased speed, scale, and efficiency. We aim to grow your business exponentially via digital transformation to create ease of access and reliability through the improvisation of workflows and the creation of inter-departmental synergy. Our modernized approach enables you to rapidly innovate and improve your application infrastructure for outstanding outcomes in terms of ROI for your business. We re-architect your enterprise, via our value-driven approach, to be ognizant of the swift-paced market, and increase the frequency of delivery of your products to meet the ever-evolving needs of your clients. OpsEco is led by a team of experienced professionals who have hands-on experience and are up-to-date with the best practices across various sectors. They are best equipped with the expertise to provide customized digital solutions and recommend the tools best-suited to meet your enterprise’s unique needs.