Persistent Systems Recruitment for Java Development at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
We are looking for software professionals passionate about Java Programming and interested to work on projects full of complexities, new challenges and new learnings.
Go ahead and apply. We will surely contact you if we find your resume suitable for this opportunity. This opportunity would be highly rewarding for you in terms of personal and professional development.
While you apply, please mention the skill combination number which will help us map your resume against the requirement strongly matching your skills and technologies.
- Java Development
- Full Time BE (CS) OR Equivalent
Skill/ Competencies required as per any one combination mentioned below
- Combination 1: Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, Microservices
- Combination 3: Java, Microservices, Process Management
- Combination 4: Java, J2EE, Angular/Node.JS
Must have Key Skills
- Java, J2EE
Other Key Skills
- Node.Js, HTML, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, Microservices, Angular, TDD, waterfall, Spring Batch, AWS, CD, JIRA ATLASSIAN, SOA, Architecture, Github, CI, XS DS, SOAP, React, Enterprise Github, gradle, JMS, REST, jQuery, JUNIT, Mockito, XML, Cloud, Apache Kafka, HP ALM, MVC, React Native, agile, React.Js, Spring Core
- Role: Senior Software Engineer / Lead / Architect
- Track: Java – Software Development
- Minimum 5 years experience required to design and development using Java Technologies
- Extensive experience required in Core Java and Advance Java, Design Patterns and Multithreading
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills required
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills and problem solving abilities
Instructions to Apply
- Your interview as well as your final selection would be subject to fitment of your resume against the current open opportunities and also Persistent’s eligibility criteria
- Resumes getting rejected in HR or Technical Screening, In Interview or may be after Interview are never overall rejected but are always reserved for future requirements
- Please do not apply for this opportunity if you have attended Interview with Persistent in last three months or if your candidature is already under process for similar other opportunities
- Please do not apply for this opportunity if you have any no poach, no solicitation or any legal issue with Persistent Systems through your current or past employer
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.