Persistent Freshers Off-Campus for Trainees at Pune, Nagpur
Table of Contents - Job
Product Company Persistent Online off campus recruitment drive for MCA 2020 & 2021 Batch students organized by PCET-NUTAN Group, Pune (Date of Joining: Oct 2021 last week)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- First Year – INR 1,80,000/- , Designation – Trainee
- Second Year – INR 3,41,000/-, Designation – Associate Software Engineer
- Education criteria: MCA 2020 & 2021 Batch students
- Percentage criteria: MCA need to have 60 % throughout
- Date of Joining: Oct ’21 last week
- Hiring Model: 1 year traineeship followed by Full-Time Employee (subject to performance and business requirement)
- Greetings from CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL of Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)’s 1)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune 2)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Pune & 3) Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET), Pune 4) Nutan College of Engineering & Research (NCER), Pune !!
- It gives us pleasure to inform you that the Product Company Persistent Online off-campus recruitment drive for MCA 2020 & 2021 Batch students is to be scheduled soon. This drive is organized by Central Placement Cell, PCET-NUTAN Group, Pune.
- Strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid grasp of few topics from curriculum (Like RDBMS, N/W, OS, SDLC etc.).
- Good in one programming language.
- Awareness of the project domain.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to take code level technical decisions.
- Ability to solve technical problems in a correct and timely fashion.
- Writes technical documents/emails (audience: peers and immediate manager).
- Should be able to explains own work in client/colleague’s telecommunication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Analytical skills and Innovative and Individual contributor.
- Step 1: Persistent Qualifier Test- Objective + Subjective
- Step 2: Persistent Technical + HR Assessment
- Step 3: Offer Roll out
- Step 4: Tentative Date of Joining- Oct’21 last week
Note: The date of joining is tentative as there could be some anticipated delay during the hiring process.
Instructions to Apply
- This program gives the shortlisted candidates a robust training program which includes online resources, behavioral competency etc. which provides them plethora of opportunities to shape their career with Persistent.
- Company aim to make these students industry-ready by investing in them with the right framework. The broad plan is as below.
- First Year- Focus to train for the industry-live project and accustom them to the real work environment like live project.
- Second Year- Based on the performance and the business requirements, we would be converting these candidates to Full Time Employment.
- Candidates who have appeared for Persistent Campus Assessment/ Technical Interview in the last 6 months will not be considered.
- Company HR will shortlist the students out of Total registered students and the test link will be sent by the company to the shortlisted students only. The college will not be responsible for shortlisting the students. No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that company has not shortlisted the candidate. Non shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely the company’s decision to shortlist the students.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Persistent has been an industry leader in the IT sector with presence in all the domains.