Persistent Systems Recruitment for Performance Test Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Selenium Automation Test Lead
- Role: Staff Performance Test Engineer
- BE (CS) OR Equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Performance, Load, Stress, End-to-End testing of communication applications having Mobile, Web and Desktop clients running on Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- 4+ years experience with building/utilizing in-house or industry standard performance test automation using tools like JMeter, Blaze-Meter, Taurus, Load-Runner, Locust, Gatling, Tsung, Neo-Load, SIPp, Spirent
- 4+ years of experience with programming / scripting languages including, but not limited to: Bash,
- Python, Java
- Knowledge and Application experience of advanced programming concepts (e.g. threads, exceptions and I/O, memory management) in Java technology stack required
- 2+ years of experience utilizing one of the following monitoring tools: New Relic, App-dynamics, Dyna-trace, BSM, Wavefront or similar
- Experience with time series tools (e.g. Prometheus, InfluxBD, Graphite)
- 1+ year experience with log analytics software (Splunk, ELK, Raygun, etc) at scale
- 2+ years experience working with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Expert in Linux, Windows, Mac – OS internals, OS config, debugging and profiling tools,
- Experience CI / CD tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in performance testing & automation tools for web / micro services / REST APIs
- Experience with GitLab, Git, JIRA, Test-Rail
- Sound knowledge of Manual & Automation Testing best practices in QE
- Working knowledge with most of the following: Communication & Networking domain, VoIP,
- Wire-shark (or other similar tools), relational (SQL) and non-relational (No-SQL) databases, testing client/server architectures
- Working experience on product security testing, vulnerability scan using Nessus, Pen Tests, Data-At-Rest encryption, IDS/IPS
- Automation experience using Selenium and/or Appium
- Test & Automation of Audio-Video communications or messaging applications
- Experience with virtualization/container related technologies (Xen, VMware vSphere / ESXi, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Willing to travel for business purposes
About the Opportunity
- We are looking for an experienced performance engineer who is passionate about delivering quality through performance testing and cares deeply about delivering the most value to end users as quickly and safely as possible.
- You have a test driven mindset firmly rooted in years of performance testing software
- You have the ability to analyze complex situations/problems and deliver logical and efficient automated solutions
- You are passionate about performance, scalability and reliability of all systems and can elaborate on the pros and cons of methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Role: Staff Performance Test Engineer
- Education: BE (CS) OR Equivalent
- Track: IT Software
- Experience: 7-15 Years
- Location: Persistent Systems, Pune
- Must Have Skills: Automation Testing, Selenium/Appium, Java, JIRA, AWS
- Good to Have: Python, CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet
- Design, create, maintain, evangelize and execute the performance test plan and strategy for company’s products
- Work with a geo-dispersed team to reveal, instruct, guide, debug and improve applications in the areas of performance, scalability, resiliency and reliability
- Responsible for ensuring non-functional requirements for performance (such as throughput, latency,
- Memory/CPU usage, etc.) are met
- Create application/system performance benchmarks, measure and model system behavior under load/stress
- Analyze performance test results, and work with cross functional teams to identify performance bottlenecks and their root cause
- Define test scenarios, write detailed test cases with fully documented test steps, pass/fail criteria,
- Execute tests, debug issues, analyze system behavior, prepare/present/maintain test results & reports.
- Document, track, triage issues in JIRA – follow JIRA life-cycle for defects
- Create, build, upgrade, expand/maintain test-beds / test-environments in local/remote labs or cloud based labs
- Flexibility to adapt with ever changing priorities and work in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player, self-motivated, eager to learn, result oriented, able to work independently as well as in team environment, have a strong attention to detail and be able to think outside the box
- Collaboration with customers and tool / platform vendors in getting resolution of issues
- Maintain flexible work schedules as driven by test environment availability or supporting escalations
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
With 11,000 employees around the world, we are a global solutions company delivering digital business acceleration and enterprise modernization for businesses across industries and geographies.