Prama Hikvision India Walk-In for JAVA Developers at Mumbai, On 15-19 December 2020
Table of Contents - Job
We are looking out for JAVA Developers with 3+ years to work in our office location based out at Goregaon/ Kandivali.
- JAVA Developer
Number of Openings
- BE/ BTech/ BSc/ BCA/ Diploma/ MCA/ MSc/ MTech
- Adaptability to learn new technologies for as per project requirements.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 3 plus years of relevant work experience.
- Strong coding skills in Java, J2EE.
- Good understanding in frameworks like Struts, spring, Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies, design patterns in Java.
- Server side java programming, JMS, Database connectivity, performance tuning, and troubleshooting, Multi-threaded programming would be an added advantage.
- Strong working experience in at least one database management system Oracle/SQL Server/DB2.
- Should have worked in complex projects.
- Experience in technical design and good knowledge on the SDLC process.
- Experience in estimating work based on the design/architecture.
- Excellent analytical skills and design skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 15th to 19th December 2020
- 10.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Prama HIKVISION India Pvt. Ltd.,
18th Floor, Commerz II International Business Park,
Oberoi Garden City, Goregaon – East,
Mumbai – 400063
Contact Person: Debin Dennis (HR)