PTC Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Software Analysts at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Analyst
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
- When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry.
- While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including
• Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Healthcare and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time
• Birthday Day-off
• Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Referral Program
• Management and Employee Training Development
• Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline
Job Responsibilities include
- Prepare work estimates for assigned project and tasks
- Completes all work according to schedule requirements
- Write well documented performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards
- Run unit tests and deliver automated tests to QA for inclusion in a regression test bed when appropriate
- Perform testing during development phase as per organizational guidelines
- Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Resolution of software defects (all aspects from evaluation, fixing, workarounds, unit testing) as per organization guidelines
- To perform the functions of the job as per instruction and pre-established guidelines.
The skills required for this position are
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 to 2 Years Programming Experience in developing Java applications.
- Ability to work independently and seek guidance when necessary.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Added advantage – Knowledge of GWT, knowledge of SCRUM/Agile development methodology, experience in product development, knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.