PTC Entry Level Recruitment for Product Analysts at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Product Analyst
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
- When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry.
- While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
• Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Healthcare and Dental insurance
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time
• Birthday Day-off
• Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Referral Program
• Management and Employee Training Development
• Other Regional-specific Benefits
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS)
- Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional service to PTC’s worldwide customers during India Day hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill, in-line with defined processes and service quality objectives. Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledge Base by writing and publishing technical articles which will be accessible by PTC global customers
- Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
- The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia. The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved.
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics.
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers.
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java based Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PTC Org: CSS – Customer Success
- Job Category: Technical Support
- Job Type: Regular Full-Time
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.