Reliance Jio Freshers Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Mumbai
Table of Contents - Job - Reliance Jio
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE / BTech
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service provider’s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Function/ Business Area: Engineering & Technology
- Location: CRM-CC-CI, Mumbai RCP, Maharashtra
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
About Company: Jio is not just a telecom network, it is an entire ecosystem that allows Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem consists of powerful broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.