Reliance Jio Freshers Off-Campus for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Pune, On 6-8 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Reliance Jio
Jio Platforms Limited (Reliance Group) Online off campus recruitment drive for BE/BTech (CS/IT/EnTC) 2021 Batch (Current Final Year) starting from 6th July 2021 organized by Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET), Pune June-2021
- Graduate Engineer Trainees
Number of Openings
- Eligible Batch: 2021 Batch (Current Final Year) students those who will pass out in July/August 2021.
- Eligible Branches: BE/BTech (CS/IT/EnTC)
- Percentage: First class in 10th, 12th/Diploma and Engineering (10th & 12th / Diploma – min aggregate – 60%, BE – min 6.75 cgpa). No year drops during Engineering or current backlogs.
- Greetings from CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL of Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET)’s 1)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune 2)Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Pune & 3)Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering & Technology (NMIET), Pune 4)Nutan College of Engineering & Research (NCER), Pune !!
- It gives us a pleasure to inform that Jio Platforms Limited (Reliance Group) Online off campus recruitment drive for BE/BTech (CS/IT/EnTC) 2021 Batch (Current Final Year) students is starting from 6th July 2021. This online drive is organized by Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET), Pune.
- Note: Company HR will shortlist the students out of Total registered students and technical interview link (1st Round) will be sent by company to the shortlisted students only. College will not be responsible for shortlisting the students. No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that company has not shortlisted the candidate. Non shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely company’s decision to shortlist the students depending upon the Accreditation or Rankings of the college and other criteria also (Company has not revealed all the details and want to reserve the right solely to shortlist the candidates). But please do not call for the same.
- This drive is only and only for 2021 batch (Current final year) students, those who will pass out in July/August 2021. If earlier pass out student registers for the drive then he/she will be debarred from further off campus recruitment drives of PCET, Pune even though eligible.
- Company is hiring smart, tech savvy engineers who have an ability and inclination to learn Information Technology domains and latest technologies quickly, possessing excellent communication skills along with analytical mindset and are flexible and ready to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Selected candidates will work in Development/ Testing/ Operations for Jio Software products and services and will get a chance to learn latest technologies like AI/ML/Data Science/Full stack development, etc.
- Round 1 : Company will shortlist the eligible candidates, and connect with them to collect their CVs & plan the first round of the process i.e. L0 Technical Interview Round between (06th – 08th July 2021). Direct communication mails will be sent to candidates with all the details
- Round 2 : Candidates who will be shortlisted from L0 Technical Interview Round, will appear for the Second Round i.e. Online Test on 09th July 2021.
- Round 3 : Similarly, shortlisted candidates from Online Test will appear for further rounds L1 Technical Interview & then L2 Final Interview based on their performance in each round between (10th – 12th July 2021).
- Note: The timelines might extend by a day or two depending upon the count of candidates.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Jio Platforms Limited (Reliance Group)
It is the only network conceived and born as a Mobile Video Network from the ground up and supporting Voice over LTE technology. It is future-ready and can be easily upgraded to support even more data, as technologies advance on to 5G, 6G, and beyond. As part of its customer offers, Jio has revolutionized the Indian telecom landscape and has made India the highest quality, most affordable data market in the world.
Jio Platforms is described as a next-generation technology platform focused on delivering digital services across India and it aims to build a digital society powered by Jios network technology. It has created an eco-system comprising of network, devices, applications and content, platforms, service experience, and affordable tariffs for everyone to live the Jio Digital Life.
Jio aims to bring in transformational changes in the Indian digital services space to enable the vision of Digital India for 1.3 billion Indians and propel India into global leadership in the digital economy.