Rocket Software Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
- Software Engineer I
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
- Minimal professional software engineering experience
- Strong desire to program software in the real world
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Can-do attitude
- Curious and asks “why”
Job Description Summary
- The Software Engineer-I designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learns and understands hardware and software systems and platforms
- Provides software development support
- Writes code for portions of an application
- Works closely with and learns from the engineering team
- Applies techniques and methods learned in prior courses
- Assists in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design
- Should learn basic programming while working in a team
- Uses current programming languages and technologies to write code
- Learns to work within a team
- Team oriented, collaborative, accountable, and dependable
- Responds to learning suggestions and feedback positively
- Open to coaching
- Should learn how to document and communicate on technical topics
- Learn about mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is
- Learn about foundation of the markets Rocket serves
- Travel Requirements: <5% minimal travel
- Job Family Group: Engineering
- Job Family: Software & Quality Assurance Engineering
- Job Profile Name: Software Engineer I
- Employee Type: Individual Contributor
- Job Level: P1 (Entry)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Rocket Software Inc.
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.