Saama Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineering Trainees (Data Analysts) at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team.
See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
Impact on the business:
Through active learning, you will add innovation and new ideas to client projects and internal assignments.
- Data Analyst Software Engineering Trainee
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Medical Insurance Coverage of Rs 3,00,000
- Guest House Facility for Initial Days
- Travel Reimbursement
- Joining Bonus (After successful completion of Training and based on performance)
- Retention Bonus
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technologies, Electronics and Communication (2019 and 2020 Passout Only) or MCA (2019 and 2020 Passout Only)
- Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
- Min. Class XII Marks: 60%
- Min. Class X Marks: 60%
- Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change.
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn.
- Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility.
- Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies.
- Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication.
- Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technologies, Electronics and Communication(2019 and 2020 Passout Only) or MCA.(2019 and 2020 Passout Only)
- Understanding and knowledge of any databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Hbase, Postgress extra
- Keen interest in Data and Analytics with a great problem solving attitude
- Plus to have knowledge of Big Data technologies (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Cassandra)
- Information Visualization (such as Excel, Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, Looker), and Information Retrieval
- Algorithms in R, Python or NoSQL Databases.
- Learn Saamas platform and services using self-guided, computer-based and instructor led learning in any of the following:
- Data Manipulation
- Data Quality
- Data Analysis
- Reporting and Dash boarding
- Lead and develop a roadmap of business-facing analytic applications that augment decisions from R&D through go-to-market initiatives
- Engage the cross-functional business unit representing these initiatives and detail their analytic needs as use cases
- Translate these findings into requirements, data dependencies, infrastructure needs as qualifying criteria to enable prioritization of roadmap objectives
- Align client leadership towards a roadmap with set timelines and deliverables of analytic applications that meet the needs respective stakeholders
- Assess the potential benefit of innovative technologies in data management, modelling, visualization and advocate for their adoption
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse.
- Hand and finger dexterity is required.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Training Duration: 6 Months
- Stipend during Training: Rs. 20,000/Month
After Successful Completion of training Program
- CTC: Rs.3.4 LPA – 5.5 LPA (Based on Performance)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Saama Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Saama has three revenue generating divisions – Software Company Services Product division and Research and development division.
Founded in 1997, Saama Technologies, Inc. is a consulting and systems integration firm with focused expertise in providing actionable business intelligence for enterprises and innovative outsourcing services for software product companies.
Leveraging over 20+ years of experience at over 1K+ projects across multiple marquis clients, Saama has been able to continuously innovate in the formulation and delivery of relevant services to both users and providers of technology.