SE2 Digital Service Recruitment for .NET Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
SE2 Digital Service Job DOTNET Developers Pune
- Jr/ Sr Dot Net Developer
- BTech / BE / MCA / MTech / ME or equivalent qualification from reputed institutes
- Should have 3-8 years IT experience with not less than 3 years of strong expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies with end to end project life cycle experience using Agile / Kanban methodologies
- Should have experience in designing and developing products using various Microsoft .NET technologies C#, ASP .NET, ADO .NET, WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio .NET (2010/12/15), TFS, SSRS, SSIS, IIS, (C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SOAP/REST Web Services including Web API and WCF)
- Should have good demonstrable experience in systems architecture and N-tier application development using Microsofts web technology stack (ASP.NET MVC, C#, IIS6/7/8, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SOAP/REST Web Services
- Experience working on Policy Admin (for Life & Annuity Business), TPA Insurance Platforms or similar relevant industry experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Ability to analyze, document and validate software requirements
- Should have BTech / BE / MCA / MTech / ME or equivalent qualification from reputed institutes
- Technology certifications in Microsoft .NET preferred
- Industry certifications (examples: MCSD, CSSLP) preferred
- Insurance certifications such as LOMA / FLMI / AAPA preferred
Preferred/ Optional Skills:
- Good experience in .NET Windows services, Node JS, Grunt, UC4, ReactJS or ReactJS.NET, Microsoft Azure, TypeScript, Classic ASP
- Creating micro services using .NET Core
- General understanding of good UI/UX design principals
- Knowledge of performance tuning, security, scalability
- Experience with Bootstrap templates
- Designation: Junior / Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineers play a key role in the design, development/ configuration, unit testing, installation, and ongoing maintenance of SE2 software platforms. SE2 Senior Software Engineers work with stakeholders to develop solutions and/or products that fulfil the needs of SE2 internal stakeholders and clients. Those solutions and/or products help SE2 and SE2 clients to be more efficient and provide better service to end customers. Senior Software Engineers interact directly with Technical leaders, business stakeholders, and may periodically interact directly with SE2 clients
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a global, cross-functional team to develop innovative software for SE2 stakeholders.
- Contribute to projects by creating well-designed, customized, testable, efficient code for SE2 platforms.
- Assist our teams in providing ongoing support, troubleshooting, improvements, or custom enhancements to existing SE2 platforms.
- Flexibility to support the challenging development and delivery needs of SE2.
- Collaborate with our global teams, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Act as a mentor and technology expert for team members and conduct technical reviews.
- Design, develop and validate various requirements for the SE2 platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, recognize and react to changing business needs and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and business units.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of projects.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
SE2 Digital Service LLP
SE2 is one of the fastest growing technology and services companies in North America with focus on Life and Annuity insurance. Our growth is powered by bright and curious people with a passion for Innovation. Its why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people that thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides many opportunities for growth and advancement.