SG Analytics Recruitment for Software Testing Engineers at Pune, Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Testing Engineer
Number of Openings
B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an “Software Testing Engineer” to join the Software Quality Assurance Team of SG Analytics at Hyderabad and Pune.
- Role: Testing Engineer
- 2 year experience in automation testing with selenium (preferable) or any automation tool.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java or C#.
- Strong Knowledge on Manual testing concepts. Ability write manual test cases / scenarios.
- Good knowledge in Databases experience, at least 6 months of writing SQL queries, database schemas.
- Strong Communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with internal and external teams.
- Flexible at timings (Current Project dev teams members are in PST time zone so need to stay little late).
- Design test scenarios, scripts, need to perform regression testing, negative testing, retests and usability.
- Document defects in bug tracking applications (like JIRA, TestLink, etc..).
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop automation test scripts using Selenium-Webdriver (Java, C#).
- Participate in Scrum meetings provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Troubleshoot root cause of the issues then report to respective team members.
- Collaborate with team/others to determine design specifications or details.
- Adaptability to changing requirements, quick and eager learner (i.e. with an attitude to learn new skills/topics).
- The fulfillment of both knowledge and information requirements of both internal and external customers/clients in a timely manner.
Experience and skills:
- Proficiency in Manual and Automation Testing
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously
- Superior English writing and presentation skills
- ** Candidates with shorter notice period and who are ready to join immediately will be preferred.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.