SG Analytics Recruitment for Software Testing Engineers at Pune, Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Testing Engineer
Pune, Hyderabad (Banjara hills)
Number of Openings
As per Company Standards
B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA
Test Engineering, C#, Regression Testing, Testlink, Selenium – Webdriver, Software Testing, SQL Queries, Manual Testing, JIRA, Test Scripts, Core Java, Automation Testing, Test Scenarios, Selenium, Test Cases
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an “Software Testing Engineer” to join the Software Quality Assurance Team of SG Analytics at Hyderabad and Pune.
- Role: Testing Engineer
- 2 year experience in automation testing with selenium (preferable) or any automation tool.
- Strong knowledge in Core Java or C#.
- Strong Knowledge on Manual testing concepts. Ability write manual test cases / scenarios.
- Good knowledge in Databases experience, at least 6 months of writing SQL queries, database schemas.
- Strong Communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with internal and external teams.
- Flexible at timings (Current Project dev teams members are in PST time zone so need to stay little late).
- Design test scenarios, scripts, need to perform regression testing, negative testing, retests and usability.
- Document defects in bug tracking applications (like JIRA, TestLink, etc..).
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop automation test scripts using Selenium-Webdriver (Java, C#).
- Participate in Scrum meetings provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Troubleshoot root cause of the issues then report to respective team members.
- Collaborate with team/others to determine design specifications or details.
- Adaptability to changing requirements, quick and eager learner (i.e. with an attitude to learn new skills/topics).
- The fulfillment of both knowledge and information requirements of both internal and external customers/clients in a timely manner.
Experience and skills:
- Proficiency in Manual and Automation Testing
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously
- Superior English writing and presentation skills
- ** Candidates with shorter notice period and who are ready to join immediately will be preferred.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Founded in 2006, SG Analytics is a leading research and analytics firm that partners with businesses globally across multiple sectors. We are headquartered in India, with operations spread across the globe, including offices in Switzerland, the USA and the UK. Awarded the title of ‘Regional Best Employer’ at the 11th Regional Employer Branding Awards by the World HRD Congress, SGA’s collegial atmosphere and knowledge-based ecosystem help to consistently redefine what it means to provide tailored solutions to clients.Our strengths lie in our people. With employees from over ten countries, our diverse workforce allows us to adapt and deliver specialized solutions to our clients.With over 650 employees, we have grown into a leading and preferred research and analytics firm. Over the years, our strong foundation has shaped the way we leverage our expertise to make a positive impact for our stakeholders.