Siemens Recruitment for C++ Software Developers at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- C++ Software Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
- This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Tele-Communication OR Computer Science
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- 2–5 years of experience in C++ development.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of QT.
- Understanding of basic UML.
- Unit testing of the code.
- Knowledge of Rail domain.
- Job Family: Research & Development
- Organization: ADVANTA
- The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
- Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
- Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.