Teradata Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- BTech/ MTech/ MCA in Computer Science
C, Unix, SQL
- Software development skills including software design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C. UNIX Shell scripting and Perl programming a plus.
- Exposure to various data structures.
- SQL knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a Team Player.
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS.
- Job Category: Engineering
- Responsible for the development of new code in the complex area of the Teradata Query Optimizer. Ability to understand existing code which needs strong ‘C’ skills. Excellent analytic abilities with an extensive background understanding of Database internals, SQL grammar, data structures and OS internals.
- Development experience in C/C++ will be a plus. He/She will also be involved in fixing bugs in the Teradata Optimizer initially to gain an understanding of the different areas. Experience in working in UNIX style environments is highly desirable.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BTech/ MTech/ MCA in Computer Science.
- Development experience a plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Working experience in Data Structures.
- Should be comfortable with SQL (ANSI/Database specific).
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze optimizer bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments.
- Individual Contributor.
- Works with Project Lead, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Requirements Analysis, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world’s most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.