Teradata Freshers Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
Teradata New College Grads
- Associate Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle for the products, services, and components that Teradata undertakes.
- Gather good understanding of the core business value that our products provide for the customers.
- Get all-round view of the deployment, configurations, automation and maintenance aspect of our products and services and analyze the potential for optimizations.
- Learn design, architecture of the products and services and keep yourself current with the technology trends and industry best practices.
- Work within the team to best articulate the product capabilities built and continuously look for areas where security, performance and scalability areas of our products can be improved and built upon.
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple with good grasp on following
- Foundations of Operating System (Unix / Linux) and Multi-threaded environment
- Programming Language (C++/ Java/ Python)
- Computer Networks and File Storage Systems
- Logical Systems and Algorithms
- Analytical mindset and exploratory thinking process
- Inter-personal communication skills
Upon selection, candidate shall be part of the engineering team(s) / organization within Teradata, responsible in one or more of the following areas
- Core Database development technologies
- Distributed systems and Cloud Computing
- Operating System, File system and Storage Infrastructure services
- Analytics, Machine Learning and AI services
- Performance, Validation, Automation, Security and Scalability
- Intuitive User Experience / Interaction Design
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. We call it pervasive data intelligence, and only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise, and services to deliver it today.
Teradata is over 10,000 people in 75 countries with headquarter in San Diego, California and has R&D / Engineering centers in Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and Bengaluru in India.
If you want to be part of a hybrid cloud analytics software leader with over 40 years of experience leading the data revolution, we have the right opportunity for you.