Tetra Pak Recruitment for Analysts (Server Admin) at Pune, Last Date – 10 July 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Analyst (Vulnerability Management & Server Administration)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
We Offer You:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
- Bachelors Degree
Server Administration & Microsoft Infra-structure
We believe you have:
- A Bachelors Degree with 3 or more years of relevant experience with hands on in Server Administration & Microsoft Infra-structure.
- Experience in Vulnerability Management area with exposure on tools like Qualys or Nessus would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Windows Server Administration & Maintenance along with strong troubleshooting knowledge of server related issues.
- Experience of Windows Server patching & troubleshooting patch management related issues.
- Good Knowledge of Virtual Environment (VMware).
- Understanding of various ITIL Processes (i.e. Incident, Knowledge, Problem & Change Management) and how that works in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Qualys or other similar Vulnerability Management product.
- Knowledge of any scripting language, preferably PowerShell.
- Good knowledge in Server monitoring, Audit and Backup/Recovery (Preferably Veritas NetBackup).
- Knowledge on Linux Operating System & related server troubleshooting will be a plus.
- Basic understanding of Storage technologies SAN/NAS (VNX5200, 3PAR).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business-focus, customer & service-minded.
- A good awareness and appreciation of social and cultural differences.
- Self-motivation to work independently, eager to learn and pick up new activities and challenges as they arise, as well as acquire new skills.
- We are looking for an Analyst with hands on experience in Server Administration, Vulnerability Management and VMware Virtualization. In this role you will be an Individual Contributor having opportunity to work on latest server technologies, key security aspects within Server area.
- You will be based in Chakan, Pune
- Date: 10-Jun-2020
As Analyst you will:
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for incidents related to Server Administration, vSphere & vCenter Administration, & Patch Management.
- Deploy security updates on servers by following change management procedures with minimal interruptions to IT services.
- Administer Windows Server and Virtual Infrastructure.
- Recommend technologies, designs, and configurations to maximize functionality, security, and automation while minimizing cost.
- Explore opportunities to further improve the service and stay on top of the ever-changing technology and security threats.
- Monitor Remote Server (ILO, SCOM etc.) & Troubleshooting.
Instructions to Apply
- If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com
- This job posting expires on 10th July 2020.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.