TISS Recruitment for Software Developers (JAVA) at Mumbai, Last Date – 20 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developers (JAVA)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Contract / C2H
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 35000 pm
- BE / BTECH (Computer science / IT) / MCA / BCom / MCom with 60% aggregate mark and knowledge of Software development
- Candidates must have an experience in developing web based applications specifically using Java, Struts/Spring, postgresql / mysql.
- Experience of working with jsp, java script, jquery, CSS html and ajax
- Experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, CVS will be preferred.
- Experience in development of any accounting ERP applications (preferred)
- More than 1 year of experience in above mentioned skills.
- Applications are invited for the post of Software Developer (JAVA)
- Duties and Responsibilities: To develop and manage applications, training, testing and documentation of developed applications in Java, Struts and DB
- The above positions will be filled based on the availability of positions and funds on contract basis for a period of one year. The contract may be extended on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date of Receiving Application – 20th June 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 20/06/2021
Job Tagged in
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
About Company: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed to be University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, MPhil. And PhD Programmes in the field of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with the IT Services Management Centre for managing the Data Centre and Software development.