VMware Entry Level Recruitment for Member of Technical Staff at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Member of Technical Staff
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech, PhD in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes.
- Req Id: R2016231
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA
- Remote: No
- Category : Engineering and Technology
- Subcategory: Software Engineering
- Experience: Entry Level
- Job Type: Full Time
- In vRealize Network Insight (Arkin, recently acquired by VMware) we are transforming security and network operations for the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC).
- We are instrumental in removing the barriers to SDDC adoption by providing converged openness, and contextual analytics across virtual and physical, an ability to implement next generation security models such as micro-segmentation, and by ensuring application uptime, while letting IT collaborate better.
- This platform helps IT organizations plan, operate, visualize, analyze, and fix their complex software-defined data center environments.
- We have won a lot of industry awards including Gartner cool vendor in 2016, and Best for VMworld for 2015, and 2016.
- Our team is building a large scale distributed real time operations and analytics platform for next generation datacenters with enterprise grade reliability.
- You get to work with a very talented team of peers on networking and security domain, distributed systems, REST API and enterprise workflow/security integrations that will demonstrate open source innovations.
- We are involved in every aspect of the product development process, from early feature concept design, product development to testing and validation at customer sites.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are searching for several talented, dynamic, hands-on Development Engineers to be part of a new team VMware vRNI division is building in India, Pune.
- You will work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo. If you want the energy of a startup with all the perks of a public company this is the opportunity you should be looking at.
- In this role, you will design across layers and distributed systems to implement models for Software Defined Networks and Software Defined Security.
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers and other teams to create optimized platform, product skus
- You have a consistent record and expertise in architecture principles, design and implementation across distributed systems.
- You are proficient in design and develope services oriented architecture and integrations.
- You are an expert on Java/C++ or other OOP and multi-thread programming in Linux/Unix environments.
- You have a deep understanding of Data Center concepts around virtualization, compute, network and security.
- You have excellent, concise communication skills to articulate the decisions and thought process
- You are passionate for TDD and unit testing.
- You have a collaborative approach and are self-motivated.
Instructions to Apply
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.