Vyom Labs Walk-In for .NET Developers at Pune, On 24 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Virtual Walk-In for .NET Developers (Freshers Do Not Apply).
- .NET Developers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- Any Graduate
- Any Postgraduate
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or related IT discipline
- At least 2 years of hands-on Full Stack experience of developing cloud-native applications using ASP.Net and C#
- Mandatory skills: ASP .Net, C#, Web API
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices
- Familiar with OOP programing and Design pattern
- Working experience with interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Working experience in full-stack development will be an added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be an added advantage
- Working experience in setting up, configuring and administering Microsoft IIS will be an added advantage
- Good to have experience in workflow products
- Positive and willing to learn new technologies
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates should be ready to learn (Low-Code .NET based platform)
- Ready to sign service agreement
- Ready to travel across India and onsite once COVID situation is under control
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 24th July 2021
- 11 AM to 1 PM only
- Virtual Walk-in
- Apply at below link
Last Date to Apply: 24/07/2021
Job Tagged in
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Founded in 2003, Vyom Labs proudly works with the purpose of Enabling organizations to Align IT with Business for maximizing value. A truly global organization with a local touch, Vyom Labs offers end-to-end services, solutions and trainings in IT Operations Management and Consulting, Infrastructure Management, Packaged Business Applications and Business Intelligence. At Vyom Labs, we co-create the value for our clients and partners with clear focus on Business Outcomes, Strong Partnership, Service Management, Technology Excellence and End-to-end delivery capabilities.