Xoriant Recruitment for Tableau Administrators at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Tableau Administrator
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
What we offer in this role:
- Best market exposure, internal visibility for growth
- Work on robust, secure and architectural environment
- Opportunity to work in a technical environment
- Flawless blend of volume, niche to enrich your entire experience and kick-start your career
- Young fast-growing team
- Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in IT Industry.
- At least 2 years of Tableau Desktop Pro experience in public or Enterprise Environment using Tableau 8.x or better.
- Manages platform admin functionalities including Installations/ Configuration, Upgrades, Patches, Change management, Performance tuning, Standards/ Best Practices.
- Mentoring, Metadata Management, Cluster/Distributed Management, Cache/ History Management, User Management, Scheduling.
- Strong SQL Skills is a must.
- Tableau experience in an AWS environment.
- Documenting Tableau environment.
- Ability to effectively assist with user support / reporting community questions and inquiries.
- Ability to organize and execute formal training in a group setting when needed.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
Other Mandatory Aspects:
- Early / immediate joiners are welcome
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly.
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement
- Build relationships with various stakeholders, team player.
- Flexibility to work in multiple complex projects and changing priorities.
- Job: Database Administrator
- Employee Status: Permanent
- Shift: Day Job
- Job Posting: Jul 4, 2020, 3:15:20 PM
- Primary Skills: Administration
- Secondary Skills: Tableau
- Job Status: N
- Role – Development Team at Xoriant empowers the future with latest technology, keeping user experience in mind as how a user can interact with the interface in a better way. We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story.
As a key member of cutting-edge development team responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tableau Administration – Infrastructure Builds and Maintenance.
- Tableau Administration – Performance Testing and Availability.
- Maintaining Security and Create/manage Users, Groups, Licenses and integrate with Active directory.
- Setup Sites and Access policies Knowledge of Tableau repository, TABCMD and TABADMIN commands.
- Installations/configuration in Unix/Linux environment is a plus.
- Gather requirements for Capacity planning and load balancing a multi node server installation.
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/ enhancements.
User Management/ Change Management:
- Monitoring and Tuning of the Tableau servers.
- Working with Platform support teams to constantly monitor, Tune and optimize performance (system and Application).
- Create best Practice guides and work with development teams to implement them.
- Training users/developers when Tableau updates are available and help them in adapting to changes when necessary.
- You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Some of the Xoriant advantages for all employees are:
Innovate: Take the freedom to experiment, learn and grow with like-minded people
Recognition: Xorianters perform well and get recognized from time to time
Grow: We grow when our employees grow, so we give them lots of opportunities to learn and grow
Fun at work: Work doesn’t always have to be serious, we regularly have activities to keep our employee fun filled with high-energy
Benefits: Benefits and compensation includes health insurance for employees, retirement plans and competitive compensation
Xoriant is voted the ‘Best Places to Work’ by the IT-BPM Council in 2015 & 2016 and is proud to be known as one of the few CMMI level companies who focuses on new technologies.