YASH Technologies Recruitment for UI Specialists – React.Js at Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- UI Specialist – React.Js
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in UI.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in React.JS.
- Good experience in Redux is a must to have.
- Experience in Agile, TDD, AWS is an advantage.
- Good communication & problem-solving skills.
- Quick Learner and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements as business demands change.
- Experience working with Onsite Team.
- Should have an ability to effectively communicate technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking UI Professionals with hands-on experience on React JS, who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
- Date: Jul 1, 2020
- Job Category: Digital
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
About Company: YASH Technologies has a span history of growth and success. Founded in 1996, YASH started off as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. With steady and planned growth, YASH’s vision went global in the year 2000, with introduction of offshore operations in Indore, India. Named as of one of the “Fast 500 companies”, YASH has grown organically through strategic acquisitions. We currently have over 6000 global employees, and growing.