Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment for Graduate / Diploma Apprentices at Western Region, Last Date – 30 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 – Western Region-2021-22
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- ITI Trade Apprentice
Number of Openings
- DEGREE / DIPLOMA candidates should possess full time regular four years Degree in Engineering or three years Diploma of the above mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Candidates belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from Western Region (WR) are eligible.
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region invites applications from the eligible and willing Diploma, Degree holders and ITI Trade who are domicile of Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Madhya Pradesh/ Goa meeting the following educational qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/2014 (as amended from time to time) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)
- Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Diploma Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering)
- Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil)
- Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)
- Diploma Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date of receipt of application is 30.11.2021 (Tuesday)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.