Accenture Recruitment for Associates at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Role: Associate / Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
BPO, Operations, ITES
- Process: Content moderation
- Good Communication skills
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts
- Experience: Freshers
- Role: Operations
- Client: Silicon Valley
- Pay Package – As per company norms
- Other benefits – Variable pay (Incentive, Insurance, Medical Policy, Two way-Transport)
- The job purpose is to review Web Pages for any violations based on predefined client policies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review web pages with or without Sensitive content and identify any violation visible and flag the violations
- Achieve daily productivity and quality targets as set by the client
- Submit ideas to improve the project and identify areas of improvement
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries €” powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.