ZENSAR Virtual Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for Entry level Professionals, All India
Table of Contents - Job - ZenSar
ZenSar Virtual Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Entry level Trained/ Certified professionals for Digital Cloud Foundation Services.
We are inviting graduates from 2019 & 2020 batch to explore career opportunities with us.
- Entry Level Trained/ Certified Professional
Number of Openings
- BE/ BTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020, can only apply
- An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics
- Candidates should have valid training certificate at the time of appearing for Online Assessment
- As we cater to Global Clients that may operate on 24 X 7 basis, associates may be required to work at Nonstandard hours
- Flexible to work on any Skill, Technology, Domain, Job Profile as per Business requirements
- Immediate joiners will be preferred for all the roles
- Job Role: Looking for Entry level Trained/ Certified professionals on any of the following Skills:
- Skills: Network Security, DBA – Oracle, SQL, Service Desk , Linux, Windows and VMWare, VOIP, Service Desk/ Monitoring, Microsoft Products (O365, Exchange, Teams), Scripting (PowerShell, Python), Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Work Location: Work from anywhere (Pan India) or Zensar or Zensar’s client location as per Business requirements
- Knowledge of Windows OS, DNS, DHCP, TCP /IP, User management, Installation, Configuration of OS, Basic networking and Powershell scripting
- Linux / Unix:
- Knowledge of different Unix / Linux OS versions and flavours, File system, File permissions, User management, OS Audit, LVMs, Package management, application installation on Linux platform, shell scripting
- Knowledge of MySQL / Oracle / MSSQL DB, creation, deletion, updation of tables and databases, DB backup and restoration
- Knowledge of Network topologies, Network protocols including TCP / IP, IP Addressing, Subnetting, networking devices like Router, Switch, Firewall, Wireless networking
- VMware & Cloud:
- Knowledge of VMWare, MSAzure, AWS, VMWare Components & Architecture, Virtual Networking, AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ALB, EBS, IAM, MSAzure Services like VM, Vnet, Blob, Azure AD
Instructions to Apply
- Interested and suitable candidates apply online for Zensar Virtual Off Campus Drive by clicking the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invite for further process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.