Altran Recruitment for Associate Network Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Job Title: Network Operations
- Designation: Associate Network Engineer
- Role: Network Administrator
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- International projects
- Multi-sector expertise
- Focus on innovation and R&D
- Cutting-edge technologies
- World leader in Engineering
- Any Graduation / Post Graduation
NOC, IP, VOIP, Internet Protocol
About the Role:
- Provides technical support to customers and Release Management. Handle technical issues of low to moderate complexity. Specialized in one area/product with good customer care skills. Knowledgeable about internal procedures, processes, and tools. Excellent team player and communicator with very good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Very good understanding and Hands on experience on H.323 and SIP call flows
- Hands on experience in maintaining/troubleshooting Scopia/Equinox product
- Maintain all the conferencing devices configured in data center
- Responsible for release and patch management for Equinox devices
- Handle change requests for pre-planned Activities (upgrade, configuration change)
- Responsible for Installation and configuration of video deployments from scratch level
- Provide resolution for customer tickets with the desired SLAs
- Deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Resolving the issues and guide the client accordingly and handle Remote Sessions of the clients to troubleshoot the issues as per the requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective listening skills
- Basic knowledge on Linux and Unix operating systems and networking concepts
- Considerable knowledge of internet protocols (DNS, FTP, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, TCP, IPv4)
- Experience with packet capture analysis (Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Basic knowledge on VMware and/or other Virtualization products
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Altran Technologies India Private Limited
About Company: Altran is the undisputed world leader in engineering and R&D services. The Group offers its customers a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its customers, from concept to industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow. Altran has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. In 2019, Cap Gemini, and Altran announced a merger project in the context of a friendly tender offer to create a global leader in “Intelligent Industry”. Altran generated ¢3.2 billion in revenue in 2019, with more than 50,000 employees in more than 30 countries.