Amazon India Recruitment for QA Engineers (Software Testing) at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
- Quality Assurance Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
C, C++, JAVA, QA, Manual Testing, Automation Testing
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in software development or quality organizations, writing QA tools and automated tests for web-based and mobile applications
- 3 years experience as part of a test team
- Experience driving end-to-end software quality
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases, defect reporting, tracking
- Generating Test execution reports
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of internationalization and localization processes, tools and technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The International Seller Growth Team’s mission is to set our worldwide Sellers up for success across our global Marketplaces.
- We deliver needle-moving initiatives which provide a seamless experience to Amazon Sellers at each step of the Seller journey.
- We enable Sellers across the world to list millions of products at scale across multiple categories and dozens of languages in our global Marketplaces.
- This includes automatically mapping Seller product information to the Amazon namespace and automating complex decision making (like Product Classification in our Catalog) on the Seller’s behalf.
- We provide Sellers with strategic selling recommendations based on hybrid demand signals (like high-value products they should start selling in additional Marketplaces).
- We partner with Amazon Business to build best-in-class solutions that allow B2B Sellers to reach a wide customer base and drive billions of dollars in revenue.
- We continuously improve the state of the existing catalog created by Amazon Sellers through smart solutions that automatically identify and fix defects using self-learning heuristics leveraging textual and image-based signals. And more…
- Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon with more than half of all items currently sold originating from 3rd party Sellers. In this team you’ll be using cutting edge technologies to build highly distributed systems for our Sellers around the world.
- You’ll learn and use the latest technology frameworks such as AWS and Machine Learning.
- You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial culture defining and building a selling experience to complement Amazon’s world-class e-commerce buying experience.
- As we take bold bets on challenging problems, you will have autonomy to deliver projects from inception to deployment and beyond.
- We need a seasoned QAE with high impactful communication skills who has excellent track record of defining test strategies and coordinating testing across multiple dependencies.
- As a QAE responsible for E2E testing, you will play a key role to deliver key goals timely to meet Regulatory compliance deadline.
- In order to be successful in the role, the QAE would require diving deep on dependencies across end to end systems – customer, seller, accounting and reporting systems, creating end to end QA test cases, gathering test data requirements, perform testing, reporting defects and conducting defect triage meetings, driving testing for these 10+ teams and generating/sharing test execution reports with multiple Program stakeholders.
- This would also require evaluation of testing automation for each of these teams and define strategies for further automation so that we can reduce testing effort significantly for future.
- You will be encouraged to define processes and automated tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.
- You will have the opportunity to play with coding if you are interested.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Amazon Dev Center India
About Company: Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.