Amazon Entry Level Recruitment for Quality Specialists at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
- Quality Specialist – LMAQ
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
About the Team
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality Team aims to ease the delivery process by continuously improving the accuracy of data used for optimizing the last mile process. The team partners with product, engineering, data science and operations to identify gaps in the existing technology and implement sustainable and long-term solutions to minimize these gaps. To bridge the gap in the short-term,the team runs audit programs to handle various exceptions in the last mile technology,ensuring business continuity.
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality Team will act as the first level of support to address resolution, geocode correction maps edits, driver support and static route management in Last Mile along with other operational issues and activities related to Transportation process and optimization.
- This job requires an associate to constantly hit the ground running and the corrections/edits performed will ensure successful deliveries. This job will enable an associate to experience a breadth of impact across multiple Engineering and Operations groups.
Roles and Responsibilities
This includes, but is not limited to
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to perform manual audits and resolve outliers/exceptions
- Identify patterns emerging in the audits and contribute to process/program improvements
- Provide timely response to stakeholders on related tasks as per SOP and SLA
- Systematically escalate problems to the relevant owners/ teams according to pre-determined process
- Maintain records of day to day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
- Meet business metrics and goals i.e. SLA, productivity, quality and utilization benchmarks
- Understand performance metrics for driving business goals
- Work in a collaborative environment and contribute to the growth of the respective team/program
- Develop a global perspective and understand the nuances of various geographies that Amazon operates in
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Working Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes based on business requirement)
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive offs)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.