Amazon Recruitment for System Development Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
- System Development Engineer II
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
ADCI HYD 13 SEZ
Object-Oriented Programming Languages, Scripting Languages
- Development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Bachelors in computer science with 4+ years experience or 6+ years of software experience
- Basic understanding of common network protocols
- Experience in troubleshooting software systems
- Experience with full software development life cycle including design, implementation, deployment and support (Operational excellence focus)
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix
- Experience in IoT, embedded software systems and AWS
- Experience in automating the existing manual tasks/SOPs
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and support
- Deep understanding of Linux internals and administration
- Experience/Deep knowledge on Sys Admin tasks, Networking/infrastructure
- Experience in developing the monitoring solutions
- Category: Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering
- Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Check it out at amazon.com/go
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and cooperate in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We’ll need to take on problems spanning various domains, including image recognition, computer vision, machine learning, real-time and distributed systems.
- As a Systems Admin/Engineer II, you will push the limits to automate anything and everything you can. You will drive service scaling to a massive scale while working towards eliminating human touch in the process. You will help solve a variety of technical challenges and mentor other engineers. You will work with a team of engineers to ensure the bar is kept at its highest. You will play an active role in defining the support processes for new technologies in partnership with other technology leaders within the team. You will support a variety of services and technologies Microsoft, Linux and AWS technologies. You will work on challenging, situations daily and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple technical teams at Amazon in different locations. Be prepared to develop a solution and then scale it to meet the business needs. Understanding how systems, services and protocols all work together and how to scale these environments to a massive scale while driving automation will provide all the challenges you could hope for. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems that may have never existed.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.