Asset Telematics Recruitment for Software Developers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Asset Telematics. We have below vacancies for professionals for our Company Asset Telematics, Hyderabad.
- JAVA Developer (4+ Years)
- ANDROID Developer (4+ Years)
- iOS Developer (3+ Years)
- Backend Developer – Node.js & Mongo DB (3.5 to 7 Years)
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate
- Strong Knowledge in Core JAVA, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate
- Basic Knowledge in Mongo DB.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OKHTTP, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with google maps, google APIs integration and push notifications
- Familiarity with MQTT protocol integration
- Familiarity with sockets and location tracking
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good to Have: Experience in developing cross platform mobile apps with any of the technology like React Native, flutter and PWAs.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in developing iOS applications.
- Proficient in Objective C, Swift and Cocoa touch.
- Knowledge on Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Hands-on experience into iOS frameworks like Core Data and Core animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Expertise in Auto-layouts for iPhone/iPad.
- Familiarity with the integration of third-party libraries with Cocoa pods.
- Proficient in RESTful APIs using NSURL Session and Alamo fire.
- Familiarity with Google maps integration.
- Familiarity with Push Notifications and cloud messaging.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with MQTT is an added advantage.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Mercurial, Git and SVN.
- Prior experience of publishing Apps to Appstore and using Test Flight.
- Identifying the potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Ensuring quality, performance and responsiveness of the application.
- Writing a neat and clean code to gain readability and reusability.
- Good knowledge on design patterns.
- Excellent problem solving/debugging skills and an enthusiast in technology.
- Good to have: Experience in developing cross platform mobile apps with any of the technology like React native, flutter and PWAs.
- Experienced in Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Good to have experienced in Angular or React.js
Instructions to Apply
- When sending Resume, please clearly mention which Job Position you are applying for.
- Please apply only if you meet given eligibility criteria & technical skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Asset Telematics Pvt Ltd
The various services offered by Asset Telematics, through its dedicated team of engineers who have immense technology cracking capabilities, include
– Automobile Vehicle Tracking System Solutions
– Asset Allocation System (AAS)
– Asset Management System (AMS)
– IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System)
– GPS & GPRS based solutions