BARC Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees at Tarapur and Kalpakkam, Last Date – 31 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Online applications are invited for Stipendiary Trainees Category — I & II for training in NRB, Tarapur and Kalpakkam.
- Stipendiary Trainees Category — I & II
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Diploma / BSc / HSC / SSC
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B)
– Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
– Diploma in Electrical Engineering
– Diploma in Chemical Engineering
– Diploma in Civil Engineering
– Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
– Minimum 60% marks in BSc (Chemistry as principal and Physics and Mathematics as subsidiary subjects)
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C)
– HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
– SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Machinist/Instrument Mechanic/ Welder (GMAW>AW)/ Mechanic Diesel/ Machinist Grinder.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for submission of online Application: 31.01.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2021
Job Tagged in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
About Company: A Premier Multi Disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development with expertise covering the entire spectrum of Nuclear Science and Engineering and related areas.